The School prepares the students for the secondary and higher secondary level. A high sense of morality and civic sense is always maintained. The national feeling is also kept high among them.
- To inculcate a passion for learning and developing self expression, innovation, initiative and experience blended with an understanding of traditional values.
- To develop a mindset for continuous improvement and excellence in work and to promote a sense of discipline and imbibe a sense of responsibility and devotion to work.
- To offer a progressive learning environment which fosters excellence and original thinking.
- To propagate patriotic, social and ethical values for responsive citizenship. Deploy new and innovative technology, making teaching and learning an interactive and fun process.
- To encourage physical, mental and moral growth of the students and create in them a zest for learning.
- To maintain a judicious balance between academics and co-curricular activities so as to facilitate holistic development of the students.
- To endeavour to ensure participation of all children in group activities (curriculum as well as co-curricular) where children at all levels would interact with one another, learn things amongst themselves yet retaining and developing their own individualities.
While inculcating the best of Indian culture and tradition among its pupils and giving them the highest in academic study, the school aims at developing in them a sense of discipline and a spirit of service and fair play It is one of the objectives the school aims to train its students to become men and women of strong character, high principles and a sympathetic outlook. It also aims at instilling in them a spirit of comradeship and a sense of unity of India to overcome social, communal, provincial and even linguistic prejudices. Its special characteristic is the wide range of activities with the idea of developing all round personality.